Small Business & Start-Ups
Are you starting a new business? Or are you a small business looking to outsource your accountancy?
At McManus McCabe, we’ve helped many new/small businesses to establish themselves as a success. This might be new to you and we can guide you through each and every step of the process;
- Initial consultation to advise on appropriate structure (sole trader v limited company)
- Company incorporation (including Statutory minutes, Constitution & company seal)
- Named secretary & registered office service
- Taxes registration
- Bookkeeping services including VAT compliance returns
- Software license for Surf accounting
- Complimentary use of Receipts Bank to upload invoices (Explained in detail below)
- Payroll services
- Annual accounts preparation
- Corporation tax compliance
- Advice on Corporate Governance
- Access to Umbrella Companies (Explained in detail below)
- Annual CRO compliance service including Annual Returns and addition/removal of directors & shareholders
- Continuous partner-led support
- Advice on COVID-19 related supports
Receipts Bank Service
With our Receipt Bank service, you’ll ever miss an invoice or receipt.
At McManus McCabe, we can help you keep on top of your accounts. It’s as simple as taking a photo. We provide an app to our clients that allows them to send invoices by taking a picture from their phone. There’s no need to keep physical invoices thereafter as Receipts Bank stores copies of invoices. It’s essentially a digital accounting service to fetch all paperwork to one place and get your business financially fit.
Benefits of Receipt Bank for Start-ups & Small Businesses
- More time – Easy automation for collecting, processing and publishing receipts and invoices.
- Get more done – Use your time to take on more clients, offer new services and stay competitive.
- Add more value – Provide the best experience, working with clients in real-time as their trusted advisor.
Get the benefits of an employee while being self-employed!
Have you recently set-up an umbrella company? At McManus McCabe, we’ve years of expertise working with this type of company. We can assist you in deducting relevant taxes, and pay the contractor as an employee (or director) of the company after payments come in.
How can McManus McCabe Help:
- Assist in the contract paperwork
- Help sort & supply bank and tax details
Claim Your Free Initial Consultation
A member of our team will respond shortly!